Selection of recipients is based on applicant's determination to further his or her education. Final selection is made by the scholarship committee.
1. Applicant must be accepted into a healthcare program before scholarship is granted.
2. Edwards County Hospital Auxiliary will grant scholarships in any field of medicine. Applicant must be a citizen of Edwards County. It doesn't matter how many other scholarships applicant receives. Medical Fields - CNA, CMA, PT Assistant, Lab Tech, Dietary, EMT and Paramedic Training.
3. Hospital employees will have first consideration.
4. The class to be attended need not be in Kansas but must be a recognized and approved program.
5. The employee must be employed at Edwards County at least one (1) year after the program is finished.
6. Check with employer to see if they will pay for the class before applying.
7. Scholarships will be given in January and August and only two (2) at a time.
8. Applicants can only receive one (1) scholarship a year.