Outpatient nursing services are for patients who do not need to be hospitalized or don’t qualify for home health services but still require daily physican-ordered treatments and care.
Outpatient nursing services are available to provide outpatient care 7 days a week. Our highly skilled nurses offer a wide range of services while providing a high standard of care to our patients, always staying up to date with the latest care, medications and therapies.
Treatments provided in Outpatient Nursing Services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Catheter insertion non-indwelling (straight cath)
- Catheter insertion indwelling (foley cath)
- IV immunoglobulin
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Central line management
- PICC and midline insertion (care and removal)
- Blood draw off a port-a-cath (maintenance)
- Epogen (procrit), neupogen, neulasta
- Vitamin deficiency injections, iron therapy
- Specialty medication (reclast, tezspire, entyvio, etc.)
- Administration of blood products/hemophilia factors
- Wound care procedures and dressing changes
- Negative pressure wound procedures and dressing changes
- IV cardiac support therapy
- Anticoagulant therapy
- Migraine treatment, antiemetic therapy
- IV steroids
- IV/IM antibiotics, antifungal and antiviral therapies
- Intravenous hydration and electrolyte replacement
- Bladder scanning
Our business hours are 7am - 7pm, 7 days a week, including holidays. We accept walk-ins as well as appointments. For the outpatient nursing care you need, call us at 620-659-3621 today.